Make connections. Nourish ideas. Revolutionize tomorrow.
FSQR Technician- 2nd shift
Job ID 236885Date posted 08/31/2022Location : Waco, TexasWant to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: Waco, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Based on experience, starting $20.00 p/hr
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
Health and Wellness Incentives
Paid Vacation and Holidays
401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Perform pre-operational inspections
• Audit product and processes for specification compliance
• Sample and test product as required
• Perform operational SSOP audits
• Support Production as a specification resource
• Perform HACCP related SOPs as required
• Various other duties as assigned by FSQR Supervisor
• High School degree or equivalent
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Ability to work with a variety of hand tools
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Previous food safety, quality, or food manufacturing experience preferred.
• Previous Cargill experience
• Work history in the past 12 months
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
To Apply Visit: Careers.Cargill.com
To apply for this job please visit Careers.Cargill.com.