Website City of Waco
Community Health Worker II
City of Waco
Salary: $17.30 Hourly
Job Number: 2023-01022
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Health Services
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum starting salary: $17.30 Hourly
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
• Meaningful and challenging work
• Make a difference and improve communities
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Full Range of Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
• Mandatory TMRS Retirement Plan with a 2:1 City Match
• Education Assistance Program
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Assistance
• Longevity Pay
• And More!
• Chance to do work you are passionate about
• Job Security
• Desire to give back
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Two years’ experience in community outreach, community service, or non-profit.
• Must be certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services Community Health Worker (CHW) within 1 year of hire.
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
• Associate degree
Position Overview: Under direct supervision, the Community Health Worker (CHW) II is responsible for helping community members and their families navigate and access community services, community resources, and adopt healthy behaviors. CHW is as a part of the McLennan County Community Health Worker Initiative (MCCHWI) to implement an integrated approach to care management and community outreach.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/3803941
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.