Website City of Waco
Facilities Project Coordinator
City of Waco
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Number: 2022-01172
Location: Waco, TX
Department: General Services
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Starting Salary: $21.60 per hour, depending on qualifications
Under general supervision, manages Facilities projects, plans, technical studies, designs, contracts, and schedules for the General Services Department; assures contractor compliance with contract terms and specifications.
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following representative duties, knowledge and skills. Factors such as regular attendance at the job are not routinely listed in job descriptions but are an essential function. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manages facility projects from initial project assignment to completion.
• Manages projects and assures projects meet design and schedules.
• Assists Facilities Manager with technical and administrative functions.
• Provides direction and guidance in projects.
• Reviews technical documents for accuracy and recommends appropriate actions.
• Effectively communicates project issues; interprets and explains projects with organizations and City departments.
• Reviews technical plans, change orders, schedules assigned projects; assures the use of efficient techniques and sound practices to meet City objectives.
• Oversees work performed on facility projects by contractors; assures project activities are in compliance with project specifications and City policies.
• Supports the relationship between the City of Waco and the general public by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors and City staff; maintains confidentiality of work-related issues and City information;
• Performs other related and assigned duties as required.
• Driving is essential.
• High school diploma or GED
• Seven years’ experience in construction project management experience
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
• Must be able to pass a Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) background screening.
• Requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
EEO StatementThe City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/3061253
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.