Website City of Waco
City of Waco
Salary: $50,134.25 – $80,084.67 Annually
Job Number: 2022-01379
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Housing & Community Development
Job Type: Full Time
2 Positions Available
Under the general direction of the City Manager the Management Analyst will be tasked with challenging, high-level projects in the City Manager’s Office and other city departments.
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following representative duties, knowledge and skills. Factors such as regular attendance at the job are not routinely listed in job descriptions, but are an essential function. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Interacts with various departments.
• Works with City Manager on a variety of initiatives, including project management and process improvement.
• Implement program governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of program deliverables.
• Participate in budget development activities including financial research and program recommendations.
• Attends City Council meetings.
• Development of City codes, ordinances, policies, and procedures across all departments.
• Supports the relationship between the City of Waco and the general public by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors and City staff; maintains confidentiality of work -related issues and City information.
• Will work some after hours and weekends.
• Performs other related and assigned duties as required.
• Driving is essential.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration, Management, Social Work or related field is required.
• Little or no professional local government management experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily.
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
• Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
EEO StatementThe City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/3464482
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.