Website City of Waco
Sr. Development Center Representative
City of Waco
Salary: $15.25 Hourly
Job Number: 2022-01214
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Community Services
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Pay: $15.25 per hour
Under basic supervision, provides customer services for internal and external customers.
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include any of the following representative duties, knowledge and skills. Factors such as regular attendance at the job are not routinely listed in job descriptions but are an essential function. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assists internal and external customers with a variety of Code Compliance issues; performs duties within scope of authority and training and in compliance with City policies.
• Responds to billing and account questions from customers; maintains billing and accounting records and processes technical documents.
• Supports the relationship between the City of Waco and the general public by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with citizens, visitors and City staff; maintains confidentiality of work-related issues and City information.
• Performs other related and assigned duties as required.
• Driving is essential.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Two years related experience in an office / clerical setting.
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
• Must possess a Texas Notary Public License or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.
• Public Sector Administrative Support and working knowledge of Excel.
• Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/3126899
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.