The Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce is seeking a proven, creative, and high-energy marketing and communications professional to lead and elevate the organization’s marketing and communications work to a new level of performance and impact.
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and digital communications skills, strong technical capabilities, and a proven track record of designing, executing, measuring, and continually improving strategic marketing and communications plans
- Possess strong leadership and people skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and prioritize workflow in a fast-paced professional work environment
- Compose communication and marketing materials on a wide variety of programs/events and audiences
- Create and evaluate a budget for marketing campaigns, publications and other programs as necessary
- Utilize various analytical tools to track performance of website, social media and campaigns and use this data to inform strategies and make recommendations for improvements
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong proficiency with a variety of programs including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, significant social media platforms and other programs needed for the department
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of techniques and objectives of marketing, public information, public speaking, mass communications and media relations
- Ability to think strategically and make critical decisions independently
- Ability to move at a fast pace and ability to pivot as changes take place
- Ability to think quickly, maintain self-control, and adapt to stressful situations
- Develop working relationships with individuals within and outside the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications, or a related field; and three to five years related experience in Marketing and Communications; or
- 10 or more years experience in Marketing and Communications with demonstrated advancement and leadership
This job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Please submit resume to Jason Powers, Vice President of Finance and Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org, (254)757-5608.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com