Refresco Beverages Inc.
The Forklift Operator is committed to providing the customer with the highest quality product in an efficient and cost-effective manner. The Forklift Operator is responsible for monitoring and supplying production lines with raw materials, transporting full goods, picking orders and/or loading and unloading trucks.
- Operate gas or electric forklift in and between departments, buildings and grounds.
- Load and unload trucks with incoming and outgoing materials.
- Check incoming materials for shortages or damaged materials.
- Collect and deliver a wide variety of materials while adhering to established safety procedures.
- Deliver materials to work areas as directed; stacks materials in storage areas in and out of racks.
- Operate palletizer equipment and use computer systems for production and loading.
- Perform cycle counts on materials and ingredients.
- Perform cycle counts on finished goods.
- Attend communication meetings as required.
- Pull pallets and place them accordingly to be able to walk around them and check for any damage.
- Ensure pallets and products are reviewed for damage; change if damaged.
- Pull product and load trucks as needed.
- Ensure work area is clean and organized before leaving premises.
- Follow First In First Out (FIFO) policies and procedures and ensure product is stacked accordingly.
- All paperwork must be in order and accurate (ex: shipping documents, receipts, transfers, holds, etc.).
- High School Diploma/GED or one (1) to three (3) months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to obtain Forklift Certification after hire.
- Demonstrated ability to understand manufacturing software, inventory software, and database software.
- Ability to calculate mathematical figures and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, reach, climb and/or stoop throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job duties.
- Successful completion of a post offer physical assessment, drug screen and background check required.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.