Website Texas Life Insurance Company
A life insurance carrier located in Waco, Texas
Join the Texas life Team!
What’s in it for you?
With us, you’ll be able to achieve the work/life balance you’re looking for, with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Our benefits include tuition reimbursement, paid maternity leave, professional development, 401k with company match and profit sharing, and participation in two bonus programs.
Use your customer service skills to help Texas Life provide our policyholders with a benefit payment when they have experienced the loss of a loved one. You’ll be the main contact when a beneficiary calls our company and then will process the claim to completion.
Applications taken at www.texaslife.com.
- Process claim payments.
- Process policy changes requested by policy owners and complete policy endorsements.
- Process mail to include logging, sorting, ordering and distributing.Generates and sends appropriate forms to insured/claimant for completion.
- Process Waiver of Premium/Cost claims to include set-up, annual follow-up, and removing policy off of waiver.
- Works with policy owners, beneficiaries, physicians, attorneys, and others to ensure claims are processed in a prompt, fair, and courteous way.
- Makes and maintains a relationship with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met.
- Provides back-up for any support functions in the office.
- Contacts or receives contact from customers or other claim related third parties to obtain and/or provide necessary file information to comply with quality and process standards.
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with customers, home office staff, and agents.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Clear speaking voice.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of files.
- Able to use basic office equipment.
- Ability to use computer system, including word processing and spreadsheet applications provided by the Company.
- Must be able to work at computer for long periods of time and handle large volume of telephone calls.
Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
Base salary/hourly rate range for this position in Texas is between $32,000 and $36,000. Please note that specific compensation decisions are based upon a variety of job-related factors as permitted by law, including geographic location, credentials, skills, education, training and experience.
Texas Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
Texas Life is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace – one that is responsive to our customers, associates, investors, and the communities in which we live and work. We will recruit, develop and retain people of all ethnicities, sexual orientations and life experiences. We will promote an environment that exemplifies integrity, teamwork and respect for others and encourages new ideas and perspectives. We recognize that diversity brings strength and effectiveness to an organization, which ultimately creates value for our stakeholders.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com