Website City of Waco
City of Waco
Salary: $24.50 Hourly
Job Number: 1
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Development Services
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Starting Salary: $24.50 hourly
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
• Meaningful and challenging work
• Make a difference and improve communities
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Full Range of Benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
• Mandatory TMRS Retirement Plan with a 2:1 City Match
• Education Assistance Program
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Assistance
• Longevity Pay
• And More!
• Chance to do work you are passionate about
• Job Security
• Desire to give back
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Five years’ journeyman/foreman-level experience in building trades and electrical installation.
• International Code Council (ICC) Inspector certifications are required within one year of hire.
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
• Work experience in construction inspection
• Inspector State Plumbing Inspector License with a Med Gas Endorsement or ICC Mechanical Inspector
• Depending on the needs of the City, the incumbent may be required to obtain additional specific technical training and certifications.
Under essential supervision, inspects commercial and residential construction projects for Inspection Services; reviews technical plans and construction documents; inspects structures and verifies compliance with all building, safety, and construction codes, standards, and regulations and with the approved building plans.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/3919443
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.