Website City of Waco
City of Waco
Salary: $15.90 Hourly
Job Number: 2023-01092
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Parks & Recreation
Job Type: Full Time
Two Available Positions
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
• Meaningful and challenging work
• Make a difference and improve communities
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Full Range of Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
• Mandatory TMRS Retirement Plan with a 2:1 City Match
• Education Assistance Program
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Assistance
• Longevity Pay
• And More!
• Chance to do work you are passionate about
• Job Security
• Desire to give back
Do you enjoy being outdoors and take pride in your work? This position may be perfect for you. Apply now!
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• One year of experience in landscaping/grounds keeping work.
Under close supervision, performs unskilled and semiskilled general labor work in cleaning and maintenance of City parks and grounds.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/3923047
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.