Website City of Waco
City of Waco
Salary: $15.90 Hourly
Job Number: 2023-01173
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Convention Center & Visitors Services
Job Type: Full Time
Salary starts at $15.90 and depends on experience.
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
• Make a difference in the lives of real people every day
• 37 days of sick, vacation, and holiday time in the 1st year of employment
• Onsite fitness centers and overall employee well-being programs
• Paid Parental Leave
• Education Assistance Program
• Be part of a high performing team
• Diverse community
• Company culture of equity and inclusion, serves with integrity, invests in people, provides excellent and innovative services, and focuses on teamwork
The City of Waco Seeks:
A customer service-focused individual with an attention to detail to provide food and beverage service for convention center patrons. Food handling experience is required. Cash handling experience is a plus!
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of six months of food handling experience.
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
• Texas food handler’s certificate is required within 90 days of employment.
Under basic supervision, serves food, cleans work areas and equipment, and assists with the preparation of food and supplies at the Waco Convention Center and Convention & Visitors Bureau (CC/CVB).
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/4135097
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.