Website City of Waco
City of Waco
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Number: 2023-01187
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Health Services
Job Type: Full Time
May 2023 graduates must provide a copy of an unofficial transcript at time of applying as proof of pending graduation.
Salary Depends on Qualifications
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
• Make a difference in the lives of real people every day
• 37 days of sick, vacation, and holiday time in the 1st year of employment
• Onsite fitness centers and overall employee well-being programs
• Paid Parental Leave
• Education Assistance Program
• Be part of a high performing team
• Diverse community
• Company culture of equity and inclusion, serves with integrity, invests in people, provides excellent and innovative services, and focuses on teamwork
Minimum Qualifications: Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Epidemiology, Public Health, Biological Science, or related science field.
• One year of professional experience in public health, epidemiology, or data / statistical analysis; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Additional technical certifications in public health are preferred and may be required.
• If BSN; professional registration as Registered Nurse by the Texas Board of Nursing is required.
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s license.
• Public Health
• Masters Degree
Under general supervision, compiles, analyzes, interprets, investigates, and reports public health data for health research projects on the surveillance, detection and prevention of disease and public health crises; manages public health surveillance databases and compiles data for technical reports for the Public Health District (PHD).
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/4165055
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.