Website City of Waco
City of Waco
Salary: $20.02 Hourly
Job Number: 2023-01050
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Health Services
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum starting salary: $20.02 Hourly
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
• Meaningful and challenging work
• Make a difference and improve communities
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Full Range of Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
• Mandatory TMRS Retirement Plan with a 2:1 City Match
• Education Assistance Program
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Assistance
• Longevity Pay
• And More!
• Chance to do work you are passionate about
• Job Security
• Desire to give back
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• One year health or construction inspection experience.
• Technical training and license as OSSF Designated Representative by Texas Commission on Environmental Quality is required within three months of hire.
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s license.
• Bilingual Skills
Position Overview: Under basic supervision, performs On-Site Sewage Facilities (OSSF) health inspections for the Public Health District (PHD). Performs OSSF health inspections and investigates complaints to verify compliance with state and local regulations; reviews and approves OSSF designs and applications; facilitates resolution of compliance issues; applies and enforces statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances and policies governing environmental health; assures that the services provided meet the program requirements.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/3837998
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.