Website City of Waco
City of Waco
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Number: 2023-01150
Location: Waco, TX
Department: Health Services
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Depends on Qualifications
WHY WORK FOR WACO:
• Meaningful and challenging work
• Make a difference and improve communities
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Full Range of Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
• Mandatory TMRS Retirement Plan with a 2:1 City Match
• Education Assistance Program
• Paid Parental Leave
• Employee Assistance
• Longevity Pay
• And More!
• Chance to do work you are passionate about
• Job Security
• Desire to give back
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Science, 30 hours of Natural and Applied Sciences or a related field.
• Four years’ Registered Sanitarian work experience and one year of supervisory experience.
• Registered Professional Sanitarian from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation or REHS/RS credential from the National Environmental Health Association.
• Additional technical training and certifications may be required.
• Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s license.
Position Overview:Under basic supervision, performs difficult environmental health inspections for the Public Health District (PHD); protects the health and safety of the public from adverse environmental determinants. Provides direction, training, assistance and supervision for environmental health inspection staff; performs complex inspections and investigates complaints to verify compliance with state and local regulations; scope of work includes food quality and safety, wastewater treatment, solid and hazardous waste management, air quality, water quality, insect and animal vector control, recreational and institutional facility inspections, consumer health and occupational health and safety.
To apply, please visit https://apptrkr.com/4093163
The City of Waco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing fair and equal treatment of all applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit apptrkr.com.