Website Complete Car Care Center, Inc
Kish's Complete Car Care Center
Are you looking to have a real impact where you work? Do you want to be a member of a family oriented and professional team? We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our team of automotive service professionals.
We are rapidly growing and need the best of the best to fill these positions. Take your career to the next level! Top pay, according to qualifications and experience. We are currently hiring all level of automotive technicians (A techs, B techs C Techs). We are looking for experienced, career-minded individuals only!
The Automotive Service Technician performs efficient diagnosis, vehicle repair, maintenance and accurate diagnostics on all makes and models of automobiles. The Technician’s goal is to deliver superior service and education to customers on problems and proposed solutions for their vehicles. You will also be responsible for providing fast, accurate, high-quality efficient mechanical repairs.
- Conduct multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of customer vehicles
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Document work performed and recommended on the tablet. Upon completion of work turn keys to Service Advisor, mark tablet as finished
- Road test customer vehicles
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean, undamaged, and without changes to the comfort, convenience systems or audio system settings. Notifies service advisor and/or service manager immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Attend training classes
- Service technicians work on traditional mechanical components, such as engines, transmissions, and drive belts
- Service technicians must be familiar with a growing number of electronic systems. Braking, transmission, and steering systems, for example, are controlled primarily by computers and electronic components.
- Other integrated electronic systems, such as accident-avoidance sensors, are becoming common as well. In addition, a growing number of technicians are required to work on vehicles that run on alternative fuels, such as ethanol and electricity.
- Helps maintain shop appearance and safety standards and ensures the shop runs in an efficient manner by performing duties such as inventory stocking and other general functions
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules
- Adhere to all attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Automotive technical or trade school degree preferred
- US work authorization
- ASE Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve while working in our business
- 2 years of automotive repair experience preferred
- Must have your own tools
- Team oriented, flexible, focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Participate in in-house training
- Ability to operate all auto repair tools
- Ability to operate Apple iPad tablet
- Maintain a professional workstation – toolbox, lift and work area
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
- Must be able to lift and move items weighing 50+ pounds with or without mechanical assistance
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle’s needed repair
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment
- Efficiently navigate a computer
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Education, certifications, experience will dictate pay rate; $13.00 – $35.00
We strive for a superior customer experience and believe our employees should have the same superior experience. We believe in building a long-term relationship with each employee offering the following benefits:
Employee Discounts on Products and Services
Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment.
Complete Car Care Center, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Complete Car Care Center, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations. Complete Car Care Center, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to ACCOUNTING@COMPLETECARCARECENTER.COM