This position will support the vision, mission and strategic priorities of ESC Region 12 by providing and assisting with multiple forms of communications and event support through exemplary customer service as part of the Customer & Marketing Services Team.
Core Job Functions:
- Prepare weekly internal e-newsletter, make content updates for annual publications and promotional collateral, and prepare staff messages
- Proof, edit and prepare content for various communications, including social media, event calendars, etc.
- Manage content in Intranet in Google Site and serve as backup to web administrator
- Prepare and assist with dissemination of News Releases
- Assist with and/or coordinate events and special projects
- Take and edit photos and short videos
- Maintain editorial event calendar for social media & database for publicity contacts
- Serve as lead in the project management system to assist with tracking, reporting and analytics
- Provide support for Technology Foundation (maintain grant, donor and board records and outreach)
- Effectively communicate and assist team with tasks and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Communications, PR, Journalism or similar field)
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in word processing, Windows and Google Apps
- Knowledge of Adobe CS Software & Canva preferred
- Manage multiple projects in a flexible and adaptable environment due to a variety of clients served
- Handle critical deadlines, demonstrate initiative in difficult situations
- Complete assigned projects with minimal supervision by multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, ability to track and report on multiple jobs in an organized manner
- Ability to work with customers who have diverse skills and experiences
- Foster a pleasant work environment with a positive attitude, dependability, enthusiasm and work as a team player
ESC Region 12 provides monetary contributions up to $530 per month to use for employee/family healthcare and supplemental benefits.
Employee earns state personal, sick and vacation leave.
All employees contribute to both: Teachers Retirement System (TRS) and Social Security retirement programs
To apply for this job please visit esc12.tedk12.com.