Project Engineer Job Purpose: Provide design engineering and project management to complete engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements. Take a project from line order to line installation. Oversee planning, designing, and building of case packing systems.
Project Engineer Job Duties:
- Confers with customer over project details.
- Maintains a correspondence with the customer to the customer updated on the project.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Meets with customers and handles check out of projects for factory acceptance tests.
- Some design work for conveyors and machine assemblies.
- Work on line layouts with AutoCAD.
- Pass design criteria on to designers.
- Documentation of the project and manual creation when a project is completed.
- Controls project costs by reviewing designs for the project and utilizing existing designs.
- Maintains product and company reputation by conferring with customer respectfully.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analysis, Design Skills
- Project Management
- Technical Understanding
- Documentation Skills
- Technical Writing
- CAD (Inventor and AutoCAD Preferred)
- B.S. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Microsoft Office proficiency
For more information: www.fallasautomation.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com