OEM/Medical Inside Sales Representative
Reporting to the V.P., Sales & Operations, the OEM/Medical Inside Sales Representative is an entry level position. It is the role responsible for incoming sales and product inquiries and identifying sales opportunities. It also includes tasks like conducting customer surveys, studying competitor’s performances and analyzing data.
• Research target customers and market segments for new business development
• Identify new sales opportunities and handle both inbound and outbound calls to follow up.
• Make cold calls and emails to explore sales opportunities.
• Achieve quarterly milestones and close sales.
• Regularly study accounts and identify important players.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing team to work towards closing deals.
• Maintain a detailed database with all information on the prospects.
• Conduct offline demos to prospects and seal deals.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Prior experience as an Inside Sales Representative.
• Record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
• Strong sense of communication and phone skills.
• Well experienced with web presentation tools and CRM.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com