Website H&R Block
What you’ll do…
Helping others is what we do best here, which means you’ll get to see the impact of your work firsthand. As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money, you’ll build client relationships that will grow stronger every year.
Joining H&R Block as a First Year Tax Professional means you’ll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with the advanced tax training you’ll need to be successful. You’ll also have the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you’ll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours.
H&R Block is the industry’s largest consumer tax services provider* and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our team, you’ll find that we’re here to live our purpose – to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you’ll…
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
What you’ll bring to the team…
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course**
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
It would be even better if you also had…
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
Perks of the job…
Being here has its benefits. Our benefit offerings can help you plan for the well-being and financial wellness needs for you and your family. At Block, seasonal associate benefits include:
- Tax prep benefit
- Potential for incentive pay
- Other perks like flexible options that meet your life, collaborative teams and much more!
*Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
**Enrollment in or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
About H&R Block…
H&R Block’s purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to have approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and around the world.
We are a people company first and a tax company second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history, but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it’s how determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how accessible our leadership is. We believe it’s all those things, and much more.
H&R Block is committed to diversity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. All qualified applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com